Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies (Mini Rainbow)
  • I love chocolate and it's especially hard for me to resist buying things like chocolate muffins and cookies when I go on a diet
  • Also, I knew they would be delicious with real chocolate in each cookie, since I have tasted the Keebler brand before
  • I thought the cookies even had a slight buttery taste to it, but when I looked in the ingredients I did not see where butter was added
  • Nevertheless, I still don't regret buying it
  • It did not even cost a lot of money either, and I think it is something children and cookie lovers will take to

• by RedTape

I love chocolate and it’s especially hard for me to resist buying things like chocolate muffins and cookies when I go on a diet. For example, the last few times I went to the supermarket and went over the snacks section, I spotted the Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Rainbow cookies. One of the things which drew my attention to it was the front of the cookie bag which was very colourful and had pictures of

cookies on the front of it. Also, I knew they would be delicious with real chocolate in each cookie, since I have tasted the Keebler brand before.

The last time I went to the supermarket, I finally decided to break my diet and try a pack. As soon as I pulled the bag, I knew I was in love. First of all, the cookies smelled and looked fresh and delicious, and I could see reasonable ...

• pieces of rainbow chocolate in them. There were also large chocolate chips in each cookie. The cookies themselves tasted just as good too, and were neither too hard nor too soft. I thought the cookies even had a slight buttery taste to it, but when I looked in the ingredients I did not see where butter was added.

Of course there must be a price to pay for eating something that looks and tastes so

good. Hence, I looked on the calorie count on the back of the bag and realised that the 40g pack of cookies contained 200 calories. Nevertheless, I still don’t regret buying it. In fact, I had to restrain myself from buying another pack. It did not even cost a lot of money either, and I think it is something children and cookie lovers will take to. My only disappointment is that there weren’t more cookies in the bag.

Grace says :

re : Also, I knew they would be delicious with real chocolate in each cookie, since I have tasted the Keebler brand before
    My bag came with what seemed to be "3 cookies" merged together covered in a dark crumbly coat. I bit into it and it definitely wasn’t a cookie. The texture, and taste were so different I wouldn’t be able to recognize it if I hadn’t seen where it came from

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272111900800830/k2311a1121/11.21.09