Nutra- Lift Hair Shampoo
  • The strength and texture of my hair seemed to have improved a lot and my hair just seems so alive and vibrant- making me feel just proud and happy

• by rm002

Since I had been using my L Oreal shampoo(liss ultime) for quite sometime now- I kind of got bored with it and required an immediate change. But looking for a suitable product in the sea of different brands and types of shampoos available seemed to be rather confusing and mind boggling. But after having hunting for a good shampoo, my search finally ended. I zeroed in on Nutra- Lift hair shampoo.

Nutra- Lift hair shampoo contained a synergistic blend of pure plant extracts, proteins, vitamins, minerals and intense moisturizers which aided in infusing the hair shafts with nourishment for healthy looking hair. What really

attracted to me to Nutra- Lift hair shampoo was the fact that apart from being a natural product Nutra- Lift hair shampoo was a non – soapy and non –detergent shampoo designed to clean scalp gently without stripping of essential oils from the hair. When I used Nutra- Lift hair shampoo for the first time – this shampoo seemed to spread easily all over my hair and after washing –my hair just seemed squeaky clean. My hair seemed so clean that every single hair seemed to fly individually looking and smelling fresh.

I was just glad that I chose the right product for my precious ...

• hair. Nutra- Lift hair shampoo not only cleansed my scalp gently and thoroughly but washing with this shampoo made my hair look fuller and much thicker. But what I really liked abut this shampoo was the fact that after washing with Nutra- Lift hair shampoo my hair shined and bounced so naturally that it almost looked like coming out after a hair spa treatment. Since Nutra- Lift hair shampoo was good for any hair type( normal, dry or oily) gave me another great advantage of using this Nutra- Lift hair shampoo because both I ( have dry hair) and my husband
        ( who has oily hair type) could use the same shampoo. After having using it for a month- Nutra- Lift hair shampoo not only reduced my hair loss but also helped me maintain a clean and healthy scalp. The strength and texture of my hair seemed to have improved a lot and my hair just seems so alive and vibrant- making me feel just proud and happy.

Priced at $20.00, Nutra- Lift hair shampoo was just the perfect thing that could ever happen to my hair. I just love this product and am planning to stock some of them before the present one gets over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111900780830/k2311a1121/11.21.09