Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks
  • This week I bought my first package of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks in quite some time
  • I was in the mood for something different, though, and these were on sale, so it was a good time to experience the Fudge Sticks one more time
  • Because of my teeth, I like to snap these in two, and they broke easily and without creating a mess

• by Orrymain

This week I bought my first package of Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks in quite some time. I have had them before, but it’s been awhile since I purchased them. I was in the mood for something different, though, and these were on sale, so it was a good time to experience the Fudge Sticks one more time.

My

initial impression this time around of the Fudge Sticks was just the soothing and rich taste of the fudge. I noticed it big time on my first bite. I could really taste it, and what’s more, I liked it a lot.

I also liked how these Fudge Sticks were light and crispy. Because of my teeth, I like ...

• to snap these in two, and they broke easily and without creating a mess. It was a quick and clean snap and then I could enjoy the cookies.

I do wish Keebler would get on board with the idea of creating a package that would reseal, thus keeping the cookies fresher. The Fudge Sticks were in an oblong package,

like a tray, and had two layers of cookies. Once you opened it, though, there really wasn’t an easy way of closing it to keep the cookies from growing stale from the air.

Overall, Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks were enjoyable with a great fudge taste and a light crispiness that gave it a wafer quality that I truly liked.

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272111900730730/k2311a1121/11.21.09