Cloverhill Bakery - Cherry Donuts
1.5
  • While the cherry donuts are certainly not what I would consider horrible, I must say that I found them to be pretty bland
  • As for other aspects of these donuts, I definitely was satisfied
  • I do not recommend them to those out there that are looking for a delicious cherry donut

• by GenesisOne

Cloverhill Bakery makes packaged cherry donuts that can be found in supermarkets. I personally wish that I would not have come across these donuts because then I would have never tried them.

While the cherry donuts are certainly not what I would consider horrible, I must say that I found them to be pretty bland.

Although these donuts are said to have cherry flavoring and while

I do see spots on the donuts that would indicate pockets of cherry flavor, I did not taste very much cherry at all.

From start to finish, I tasted more frosting and dough than cherry.

Now I did taste some cherry here and there, but overall, the flavor was just too weak and too scarce for me to be satisfied with these donuts.

As for other ...

• aspects of these donuts, I definitely was satisfied.

The donuts were soft and had a certain freshness to them and the icing was not too excessive that it made the donuts overly sweet or anything like that.

The donuts were about average in size, like those found in a grocery store’s bakery section.

As for whether or not I will be picking up another package of

these donuts, I will not.

The cherry flavor is just not strong enough for me and so I do not enjoy these donuts as much as I could have had they possessed a richer cherry flavor.

The blueberry donuts are not a whole lot better, but they are tastier than these donuts.

I do not recommend them to those out there that are looking for a delicious cherry donut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272111900620730/k2311a1121/11.21.09