Clarins Le Rouge Fusion Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Fusion 560 which is a bright, vivid, red shade, is however a great shade and fantastic for an evening look

• by bethbarl

Finding the right shade of lipstick to complement my everyday look seems like a game to me. It is always a trial and error because until I put the lipstick on me, there is no way I could judge how it would look on me.

Clarins Le Rouge Fusion lipstick is one of the

many brands that I have tried.

Its outer packaging (the tube) is horrible because it is a plastic coating which deteriorates so quickly and becomes sticky that this stops me from picking up this lipstick.

I do not use this lipstick so often because of this sticky case.

Fusion 560 which is a ...

• bright, vivid, red shade, is however a great shade and fantastic for an evening look.

It brings out the whiteness of my teeth and gives me a brighter smile.

The color also gives my overall appearance a livelier look and when I wear a black dress, the effect is even more enhanced.

This

lipstick is also easy to spread on the lips and is creamy.

It moisturizes my lips and gives it a healthy look.

Apart from the packaging, it is otherwise a good lipstick which gives your lips an even, moisturized look.

I would not hesitate to buy this brand again but only if the packaging is improved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111900530730/k2311a1121/11.21.09