Swindon Marriott Hotel  » Hotels  »
Swindon
  • However, the best experience was taking breakfast in the restaurant where we had the choice of many different types of food
  • I had a very good experience at this hotel

• by Brooke
      I have been using the Swindon Marriott Hotel for a number of years, over the last six years there has been a fantastic improvement in the services offered at the hotel, the service and the quality. Marriott hotel rooms are the same regardless of which hotel you are staying in and as with any Marriott hotel you are

guaranteed comfort and luxury.

I stayed in a standard double room, the bed was comfortable, the television well located, air conditioning and heater were in good working order and the bathroom was luxurious.

Everything you expect from this brand.

The thing that really makes these hotel rooms really stand out is the cleanliness.

Of course you always expect ...

• a hotel room to be clean but the cleanliness of these rooms is superior to any other hotel that i have stayed in.

The room attendants are discrete and quick and cause no trouble to you as the customer at all.

On top of that I recieved outstanding service from the staff.

They were friendly, welcoming and helpful.

They always answered my calls quickly and were able to answer my questions about the hotel and the surrounding area.

Breakfast was delivered to my room one morning, on time, and still hot.

However, the best experience was taking breakfast in the restaurant where we had the choice of many different types of food.

I had a very good experience at this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 230990050530/k2311a093/9.3.06