Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Aqueous Cream  » Baby care  »
  • I believe her as when has not slept well she would often be irritable and moody
  • For the price that I paid for this cream, it is worth more than this because it helps my daughter in sleeping better if not well in the night

• by bethbarl

My daughter picked up this cream herself when we were at the supermarket months ago. It is contained in a plastic jar with a purple cap.

I was pretty sure that she was attracted by the packaging which was why she insisted that I should buy it for her.

I sampled its scent while opening the cover and I must

say it smelled good.

When we got home, I saw that the relatively thick cream was also purple in color which reinforced my conviction that she was indeed swayed by the packaging and presentation of the product.

She usually rubs this cream on her throat and arms before going to bed at night.

She swears to me that as a ...

• result of using this product, she gets a good night’s sleep and is relaxed and calm.

I believe her as when has not slept well she would often be irritable and moody.

night.

On my part, this product does not benefit me directly but it gives me a lot of peace of mind and contentment knowing that my 10 year old has found something which helps her to sleep better.

If my 10 year old can sleep better, there is no reason why babies or younger children can’t when this product is specifically meant for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542111900490730/k2311a1121/11.21.09