Natrodale Omega 3 Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids  » Health  »
  • All I know is that I am in relatively good health and have no major health problems

• by bethbarl

I have reached that point in my life where I feel that if I do not pay attention to my health then no one else will. To this effect, I have started taking vitamins and other essential supplements which I feel would benefit my health and my body.

One of these supplements that I currently take is Natrodale Omega 3 and Omega

These supplements come in a capsule form which makes it easy to take and swallow as it just glides down my throat.

Each bottle contains 90 soft gels and is priced at Pulas 118 or roughly $ 16.

Not very cheap but I think worth it.

As the body is incapable of producing these fatty acids, one has to eat foods that contain them.

But as it is not possible for me to know every ingredient and composition in all the foods that I eat, I take these as supplements.

These fatty acids are essential to promote brain development and function and are supposed to be helpful in a lot of disorders and diseases like cancer, diabetes, menopausal problems, acne, heart disease, PMS,

• Natrodale Omega 3 Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acids
      psychiatric disorders, weight loss, the list is endless.

I was particularly attracted to the benefit this product has on menopausal symptoms and of course, weight loss.

I cannot say exactly whether I have lost weight because of this or that I do not have massive problems while I am undergoing menopausal symptoms.

All I know is that I am in relatively good

health and have no major health problems.

Perhaps, just by knowing that I am taking this supplement is enough assurance that it is doing something to my body and overall health.

Most of all, I do not have to worry that I am not getting enough of these essential fatty acids from the foods I eat everyday.

These supplements do the job for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111900480730/k2311a1121/11.21.09