Magic Bullet
1.5
  • I purchased it over the phone about a year ago or so, and if I remember correctly I paid close to fifty dollars with shipping charges and taxes
  • One of the best and easiest looking things they made with the Magic Bullet was fresh salsa
  • On television their frozen drinks looked amazing as well
  • In my opinion, if you are willing to pay fifty dollars for a coffee grinder, chopping garlic, and some nice outdoor glasses, this is the product for you

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

After seeing the info comercials over and over, I couldn’t stand it any longer. I just had to have the Magic Bullet Blender. I purchased it over the phone about a year ago or so, and if I remember correctly I paid close to fifty dollars with shipping charges and taxes.

The advertisement was on so often, about everyone probably knows about this product. If you have seen the commercials, you know how great they made this look.

I’m hear to tell you, the “magic”, was how fantasic they made the drinks

and food look. One of the best and easiest looking things they made with the Magic Bullet was fresh salsa.

On television they chopped the onions perfectly, as well as the tomatoes, garlic, peppers, etc. When I tried this I got tomatoe soup and smashed up onions.

It came out so foamy it was more pink than red. The consistancy was like no salsa I have ever seen or ever want to see again.

On television their frozen drinks looked amazing as well. When I did it the ice didn’t chop and ...

• it was a chuncky mess! Another thing they made sound nice and simple was chopping vegtables and fruits for baby food.

Once again, big foamy mess. This comes with a great little recipe book, which I do still use, just not with the Majic Bullet.

The only things I have found the Magic Bullet good for are grinding coffee beans and garlic does chop up nicely. Don’t think I just do not know how to use a blender, I use a blender close to everyday of my

life.

I thaught the Majic Bullet would be nice and conveniant because of it’s small size. I was wrong.

I do still have the Majic Bullet and get alot of use out of the nice, strong plastic cups with handles that was part of the package. They are great for out door drinks.

In my opinion, if you are willing to pay fifty dollars for a coffee grinder, chopping garlic, and some nice outdoor glasses, this is the product for you.

Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162111900320730/k2311a1121/11.21.09