Impulse True Love Body Fragrance  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the brand because there is a good range of gorgeous fragrances which you can spray all over your body so you not only smell good but as it is deodorizing you feel fresh too
  • The 75ml spray bottle I bought was £1.98 from my local Boots Chemist and it will probably last me about a month as I spray more than once a day

• by jeanne71

Impulse Body Fragrance generally is my favorite brand and I have probably used it since its launch in the United Kingdom is 1979. The advertising campaign has always been eye-catching ‘Men can’t help acting on impulse’ but no men have rushed up to me with a bouquet of flowers yet. When I was a girl we would all wear Impulse to school and we would feel very grown up.

I like the brand because there is a good range of gorgeous fragrances which you can spray all over your body so you not only smell good but as it is deodorizing you feel fresh too. The bottles are small enough that you can take it out with you in your handbag so if you feel you need freshening up you can have a quick spray.

I always take mine to work so I can freshen up a bit at lunchtime. Impulse lasts longer than a lot of other body sprays but as it is much lighter than a perfume you might want to top up your fragrance after a few hours.

The 75ml spray bottle I bought was £1. 98 from my local Boots Chemist and it will probably last me about a month as I spray ...

• Impulse True Love Body Fragrance
      more than once a day.

I only chose the True Love fragrance because in my tiny little local Boots chemist it was the only one they had in stock, but it is lovely. As the bottle says, ‘with freesias, muguet and amber notes, which combine to make a feminine and soft floral scent.

It is a very pink scent like the bottle, with a powdery scent that may be the

amber which softens down the floral. It is a sweet scent, but not at all sickly.

This is lovely to spray all over and it feels really fresh too. It is also handy that you twist the top of the bottle to open the spray nozzle rather than having a lid that can come off like it used to have.

I would buy the Impulse True Love Body Fragrance again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011900050230/k2311a1120/11.20.09