Delsey Volume Luggages  » Travel  »
  • Hard case luggages are the best type of suitcases for us as we are often flying long overhaul flights with a minimum of 6 flights per return ticket

• by bethbarl

Hard case luggages are the best type of suitcases for us as we are often flying long overhaul flights with a minimum of 6 flights per return ticket. I can imagine already how the luggages are handled and most of all, I am always afraid that its contents will be pilfered. For this reason, I trust only the Delsey brand.

We have 8 pieces of the Delsey Volume Luggage with ages ranging from 8-12 years. We are still using them until today.

I find it is very

appropriately named as there is lots of room in every piece of this luggage. If I need more space, I just dismount the attached compartments which are meant to store small items like socks, undies and even a suit which you don’t want creased.

It is an easy to use and very secure luggage locked by combination numbers. So far, we have not lost anything while travelling using these luggages even though we have passed so many airports, a lot of which are known for luggage pilfering.

...

• This is the most appealing feature of the Delsey brand – durable and sturdy and can withstand the onslaught of the roughest baggage handlers. Our baggage weight allowance might not be maximized fully but this is the downside to a hard case suitcase.

The colors in particular are very appealing from neon green to orange, purple and blue. I’ve already decided that to make identification easier, we would only buy brightly colored luggages.

It helps us pick out our bags quickly from the baggage claims section or

the conveyor belt. Often, it’s the traditional colors which one sees all the time – black or dark blue.

With our Delsey luggages, we save a lot of time as we can quickly identify which ones are ours. For me, I wouldn’t check-in any suitcase unless it is a hard case Delsey luggage.

It is the most secure, durable, appealing and easy to drag suitcase we ever owned. It is a bit expensive but will last you a long time.

I would not hesitate to buy this product again, if needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382011899980230/k2311a1120/11.20.09