Guerlain L’Instant Magic Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I decided to try a new scent which I saw recently at Paris 8, a perfumery shop in Luxembourg last spring
  • I like clear bottle perfumes such as this one because it allows me to look at the color of the perfume
  • I think this is more appropriate for evening functions

• by bethbarl

I have tried other Guerlain scents like Guerlain L’Instant and I was satisfied with its fragrance. I decided to try a new scent which I saw recently at Paris 8, a perfumery shop in Luxembourg last spring.

perfume.

To me, the lightness or darkness of a perfume is an indication of how strong or light the scent of the perfume is.

This perfume is a light pink in color so I assumed this would actually smell light and fresh.

I was not too wrong but not completely right either.

The smell is indeed light because it ...

• is floral.

But, at the same time I feel a certain heavinesss like a musky scent.

I like its smell but feel that it would be too heavy to wear during the day.

I think this is more appropriate for evening functions.

I sometimes put in on during the day when it is not too hot and I

want the scent to linger on me.

But when it is hot, it actually makes me light headed because it is a bit heavy.

In the evenings, I put on this perfume if I want have a fragrance that lasts the whole evening.

It is different from Tresor or Organza but gives the same effect nonetheless - a floral and musky scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562011899940230/k2311a1120/11.20.09