Estee Lauder Knowing Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love its scent because it makes me feel very feminine and chic

• by bethbarl

This is really one of the very first perfumes I have ever tried from Estee Lauder, the other one being Aliage. When I was still working and I would I get my paycheck, I would ask somebody to buy this perfume for me at the Duty Free shop (whoever was travelling abroad from the office, that is) because it was cheaper.

At that time, perfumes were

a luxury (still is) I could not afford to buy so many.

However, I fell in love with this perfume because it smells so great –flowery yes but very fragrant that I have to have one with me all the time.

It made such an impact on me that until now, this perfume has always a place on my dresser.

I may not use it everyday ...

• but when I do, I feel so fresh, crisp and really smelling good.

I have been wearing this perfume now for nearly 20 years.

I love its scent because it makes me feel very feminine and chic.

It a perfume type so the scent really stays for a long time even after I have already washed my clothes.

I can still the smell of it.

I spray it behind my ears and on my wrists and is more than enough to give wafts of scents whenever I walk or move.

I will not even compare the price because this perfume has a sentimental value to me.

I was using this perfume when I met my then boyfriend (now husband).

I will continue to purchase this perfume for as long as it is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562011899920230/k2311a1120/11.20.09