Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Moisture Lotion 75 ml
2.5
  • It cost me $20 tax included at the London Drugs chain store, and it lasted me for two months
  • Plus the product endorsement made by Sarah Jessica Parker really caught my eye, although I know that celebrities don’t really use the products that they endorse on the screen
  • What I like about this Garnier moisturizer is it’s easily absorbed by the skin
  • From what I know about vitamin C, it is easily destroyed by light so most likely all the vitamin content had dissipated even before I bought this product on the store shelf

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

For a sun block and skin lotion, this Garnier product does have a long name, and expensive, too. It cost me $20 tax included at the London Drugs chain store, and it lasted me for two months.

I used it on and off, though as I had other moisturizers and sun blocks to use at home. It does feel good on my facial skin. It’s also absorbed quickly by the dermis, unlike Dove lotion which tends to form crumbs which get left over on my skin.

For a man, I must say I am very picky about my facial complexion. It is because Number One, I am growing old and I have to delay the aging process as

much as I can. Number two, I happen to have oily skin and had lots of pimples as a teenager, so I have to make sure I take care of my skin a lot more than usual.

I trust Garnier products because many of them are plant based, including this one. I think fruit-based is a better term. Plus the product endorsement made by Sarah Jessica Parker really caught my eye, although I know that celebrities don’t really use the products that they endorse on the screen.

My former supervisor, Lily, advised me against using this product since she said Garnier is more known for hair products than skin products. Well she never was able to give me ...

• a better alternative up until she left the company we both worked with.

What I like about this Garnier moisturizer is it’s easily absorbed by the skin. Just a few rubs and the solution disappears on my skin. It would be a stupid idea to use it on my entire body, though, since that would be too expensive, indeed. This one bottle would probably only last a few days had I gone on that mode.

Will I buy this product again if given the chance? Most likely not, because I have found another sun block and moisturizer which is about a fraction of the cost of this one. This is the big lie about cosmetic or skin care

products, especially those geared towards the female market. They are over marketed and hence over priced.

This one I just used and finished is the Intense version, and it says on the label that it has two times the regular vitamin C content. Honestly, though, I didn’t even feel it. Besides, it happens to be in a light green, plastic spray container. From what I know about vitamin C, it is easily destroyed by light so most likely all the vitamin content had dissipated even before I bought this product on the store shelf. Indeed, it’s something to think about!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011899800130/k2311a1120/11.20.09