Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal  » Food  »
  • But to start a day, I love having wheat or oatmeals
  • I have always known the brand Quaker and so I decided to try Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal
  • I bought two cans of it and promised to myself that I will have it for breakfast every now and then
  • I thought that I should eat something else aside from that

• by eden_shii

For my breakfast, I always love to eat different food everyday. I don’t want to eat the same kind of food each day. But to start a day, I love having wheat or oatmeals. I always want to eat something healthy and stay healthy. But I don’t want to deprive myself of the tasty food. I have always known the brand

Quaker and so I decided to try Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal.

I have learned that oats are wheat grains that can help remove cholesterol. Because I also eat meat, it is important that I will remove the bad cholesterol from my body. I have heard good feedbacks about Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal. I bought two cans of it and promised to myself that I will have it for breakfast every now and then.

However, at first, I was doubtful whether I can survive a day by just eating a bowl of oatmeal. I thought that I should eat something else aside from that. But I was wrong.

The taste is really delicious. I only mix it with milk. Sometimes I mix this oatmeal ...

• Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal
      with chocolate and sometimes with fruits. This is just my style so that I will somehow have a good varying breakfast each day. Same as the raw oatmeal, Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal is very good and it is something that I always love.

But, with this oats that I bought, it will take me a few minutes to cook it.

It is not a ready-to-eat oatmeal. So, for a busy person this is something that will surely take time. Because I want this healthy diet, I always take some time to prepare it just to follow the procedures.

For people who wants not just the taste but also the health benefits, Quaker Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal is a great option for breakfast. I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011899770130/k2311a1120/11.20.09