LA Colors Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I have not read this information in the LA Colors Pressed Powder box and so I decided to just ask the sales lady in shopping center selling this product
  • I thought to myself that I should give it a try because my sister liked it

• by eden_shii

I have a very sensitive skin. At the same time my facial skin is very oily. If a person has oily face, he or she will surely look messy. Oily face will make a person lack self-confidence. I, myself, believe that I should remove oil on my face because I will not look presentable. LA Colors Pressed Powder is one of the products that I have used.

I always like to try different products on my face but at the same time I always see to it that it is not harmful for my skin. I always use

my utmost effort to do a personal research over the internet or through asking some professionals if a product can harm or bring benefit to my skin. I also love to use other users about their feedback on a certain facial product. Few years back, I have suffered an allergic reaction on my face by using a product and I don’t want that to happen again and so, as far as possible, I do my best to know a facial product first before using it.

My sister recommended that I use LA Colors Pressed Powder since it worked ...

• good on her. I always see to it that my pressed powder has a smooth texture and can really remove the shine on my face. I also wanted something that is non comedogenic since I’ve learned that if a product is comedogenic, it can clog the oil in our pores and thus will cause acne to break out.

I have not read this information in the LA Colors Pressed Powder box and so I decided to just ask the sales lady in shopping center selling this product. I was told that this product meet all my standard. I

thought to myself that I should give it a try because my sister liked it. And so, I got one.

When I tried it on my face, I had a first impression that it is good because it has a smooth texture. However, after days of using it, acne started to appear.

Since then, I realized that it is not a product for me. My sister may contented with it but I am not happy with it. Everyone has different skin type and so, will have different reactions on a product. In my case, I am just not happy with it.

Sadie Bieber says :

LA COLORS CAUSES ACNE I DONT RECCOMED IT AT ALL it sucks it is horrible dont use it.

Galega says :

It can cause acne and other irritating skin issues only when your skin is allergic to some on the ingredients of this product. The manufacturer also clearly suggests users to first go for skin allergy test before applying it on the entire body.

edenshii replies :

I agree. I no longer use this product. If someone cannot afford to have a skin test, I think it is best to try it on lower chin first for a week. But the best is to have your skin tested first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011899740130/k2311a1120/11.20.09