Tropicana Twister with Real Orange Pulp (Orange Juice)
  • One of the one's that I have tried is Tropicana Twister with Real Orange Pulp (Orange Juice) which is really delicious
  • In totallity, I like this because it not expensive

• by eden_shii

With the flu virus always around us, it is important that we keep ourselves healthy to prevent being caught by this virus. I am always health concious and I do my best to eat and drink something which is good for my health. Well, orange juice or any fruit juice drink is always a part of my meal. I always drink a glass every lunch

or dinner, at least once a day. I have tried different brands of ready to drink fruit juices because I am always in a rush and I don’t have time to prepare fresh fruit juices myself. One of the one’s that I have tried is Tropicana Twister with Real Orange Pulp (Orange Juice) which is really delicious.

Orange juice is rich in Vitamin C. As for ...

• this Tropicana Twister with Real Orange Pulp (Orange Juice), it has Vitamin A, C, E. What I do like about this orange juice is that it is somewhat fresh because it has a pulp similar with those orange juices. And the taste, is really delicious. Also, it does not have any smell at all.

My sister who is always fussy also love it as well. So

I do believe that it is really delicious.

In our country, it is available in plastic bottles. The plastic is very durable and it is really safe. It is easy to hold so whenever I have a walk and want to bring it along to dring, it is also very portable. In totallity, I like this because it not expensive. I mean, it is just affordable.

Azriel says :

Oh this is what we have in the Philippines, and for me they are not real orange juice and pulp. It lacks the quality of what a real orange juice is with or without the pulp. This drink is mainly water, orange color and sugar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011899380130/k2311a1120/11.20.09