Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like experimenting with different skin exfoliants and I like this one very much, partly because of the packaging, which is a lovely girlie pink color with the product name in cutesy writing, but the product itself is very pleasant and effective
  • It gives my skin a pleasurable tingle which I think must be caused by the mint as I know it is a very stimulating essential oil from previous experience (I put too much into a foot bath and I nearly fainted from the exhilaration), but the tingling is not uncomfortable

• by jeanne71

Soap & Glory is a lovely, feminine brand of skin care which has the most appealing slightly retro packaging. All the products are title with puns such as this Scrub Your Nose In It facial scrub which claims to absorb oil and provide a “simple solution for large pores and clogging”.

It is recommended for use on your t-zone area of forehead, nose and chin which is the oiliest part of the face usually.

My skin is not oily any more at my age but I do suffer with blocked pores in the t-zone and I need to keep that area scrupulously free of

dead skin cells so it stays clear.

I like experimenting with different skin exfoliants and I like this one very much, partly because of the packaging, which is a lovely girlie pink color with the product name in cutesy writing, but the product itself is very pleasant and effective.

I bought a 125ml tube from Boots for £7.

The exfoliant comes out as a smooth and glossy, pale blue cream and it smells of mint which I absolutely love in skin products as it is so refreshing.

You are supposed to rub it, using a pea sized amount, over your damp skin, using circular ...

• motions, and then rinse off.

It gives my skin a pleasurable tingle which I think must be caused by the mint as I know it is a very stimulating essential oil from previous experience (I put too much into a foot bath and I nearly fainted from the exhilaration), but the tingling is not uncomfortable.

The exfoliating grains, or beads, are fine and quite soft so they feel pleasurable and not too abrasive.

It rinses off to leave smooth and tingling skin and I like the really fresh feeling it gives my skin.

When I have a hot bath I apply this a

little more thickly to my face and then I relax in the bubbles for five minutes to let the product get to work on my skin in the steam before rinsing it off.

I personally have to dollops lot of moisturizer after using this product as my skin is not greasy but I am prone to blocked pores This would be especially wonderful for you if you have greasy skin though.

This is a lovely product which will appeal to you if you like the freshness of mint like I do, although that is not to everyone’s taste.

I would buy this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011899350130/k2311a1120/11.20.09