Acer Aspire 3610 laptop  » Laptops  »
  • But if you want to buy an used Acer 3610 with a reasonable price, you won’t regret as it’s still very good and full of functions

• by Nguyen

After my first year in high school, I had good result and I had a present from my father.

He brought home his laptop, the Acer Aspire 3610. It was the first time I touch a laptop that feeling was great. So exciting! Now I’m 2nd year student in the university and I’m still using this laptop. It is a wonderful gadget.

The CPU

(Central Processing Unit) of my Acer Aspire is Intel Celeron M Processor 370, socket 489. It seems out-fashioned today but at that time, it was like a miracle to me. The speed of the CPU is 1.5 GHz and you are able to upgrade this CPU to Pentium 4 3.0 GHz.

The easiest part to upgrade is RAM as the standard is only 256 ...

• MB DDR2; the maximum RAM capacity is 2GB DDR2 that speed up the laptop a lot. You can upgrade the HDD from 40 GB to 160 GB because this HDD interface is only old ATA. If you want to more storage, you can buy a portable HDD that can up to 1 TB with a small sum of money.

The design of the

Acer is pretty with silver color and comfortable keyboard. The TFT LCD Screen is 15.0” large so you can watch movies with high quality.

Because Acer no longer produces this model, you can’t buy this model brand new. But if you want to buy an used Acer 3610 with a reasonable price, you won’t regret as it’s still very good and full of functions.

Acer Aspire 3610 laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632011899310130/k2311a1120/11.20.09