Rusty Lopez shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I bought a Rusty Lopez stiletto two years ago because I was mainly attracted to its elegant design and beige color but I was surprised to find out its longevity and durability because up to this time this footwear is still in excellent form and condition even if I already used it almost everyday and stomped several times in the midst of heavy rain
  • What I like most about this high heeled footwear is that I can be able to stand for several hours without feeling any strain in my feet and ankle because it is fully supported with a solid platform on the base of the shoes
  • This brand is truly amazing and a perfect choice for people who have a busy lifestyle, working full time and whose daily routine requires frequent outside exposure, walking and long standing hours

• by Joyce

Rusty Lopez is a Philippine brand that manufactured chic footwear for men, women and children. This is one of the most famous brands of shoes in the Philippines because of its elegance and durability.

excellent form and condition even if I already used it almost everyday and stomped several times in the midst of heavy rain. I only replaced the rubber of the stiletto about two times but the front face of the shoes is still superiorly intact.

What I like most about this high heeled footwear is that I can be able to stand for several hours without feeling any strain in my feet and ankle because it is ...

• fully supported with a solid platform on the base of the shoes. It has a rounded heel too which supported safely my vulnerable feet. I can strut back and forth also even for a long distance without hurting my toes because of its safe and soft design which allows the palm of my feet to rest while I walked.

I felt less anxiety with my Rusty Lopez stiletto because it really supported my legs comfortably and

relaxes my muscle as I don’t exert too much effort to hold on my weight. The soft base design around the head of the shoes made me walked at eased and with a light feeling. This brand is truly amazing and a perfect choice for people who have a busy lifestyle, working full time and whose daily routine requires frequent outside exposure, walking and long standing hours. This is indeed my perfect choice of brand for footwear.

Rusty Lopez shoes
    jemmalyn says :

how rusty lopez work to be the leading producer of quality shoes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552011899300130/k2311a1120/11.20.09