New iPod Nano
1.5
  • I did here a few sounds I liked and like that I was able to grab them right then and there

• by GMacman

Who wants to watch a movie on a 2 inch screen? What’s the deal with those video filters, Cyborg, Film Grain, Thermal…when was the last time you saw a video edited with these types of filters? These are just a few of my complaints with the New iPod Nano. I can not figure out why Apple believed adding these new features

would make the iPod Nano better. They don’t.

The lens to shoot video with the new iPod Nano is in the worst position. When you try to shoot a video while holding the iPod Nano in the landscape position your video is filled with your fingers. Plus to make that worst, the camera only shoots video and does not take still photographs.

The ...

• sound from the iPod Nano without earbuds plugged in is pretty loud for such a small device but the sound is terrible. Well not the most terrible I have ever heard, but very tinny. I do like that I can use the built-in mic to make voice recording and the fact I could use the built-in FM tuner to record some of the
        music played over the radio. I did here a few sounds I liked and like that I was able to grab them right then and there.

To me (a guy), the new iPod Nano is too feminine and dainty. Maybe that is what’s wrong with it. It is a chick toy. I don’t like mine. Maybe I will gift it to someone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162011899211230/k2311a1120/11.20.09