All-Clad Electric Griddle  » Housewares  »
  • First, I like the all-clad electric griddle because it saves me room when it comes to using multiple pans when I'm cooking eggs, bacon, ham steak, etc. I like cooking everything at once so it is hot at one time, instead of cooking things one at a time and by the time the last thing is prepared the rest of the food is cold
  • Third, I love that the dials have the exact temperature on them instead of the low, medium, and high, which is usually on stove dials

• by C.Channing

The All-Clad Electric Griddle is a griddle my mom presented to me as a gift due to my interest in learning to cook. I can’t call my self a great cook yet, but I am pretty good when it comes to cooking breakfast.

First, I like the all-clad electric griddle because it saves me room when it comes to using multiple pans when I’m cooking eggs, bacon, ham steak, etc. I like cooking everything at once so it is hot at one time, instead

of cooking things one at a time and by the time the last thing is prepared the rest of the food is cold. I don’t have to pull out multiple pans because there is more than enough room on the griddle to cook it all at one time.

Second, cleaning up is easier because I’m not washing three to four pans; the griddle comes with this type of squeegee that is used to clean the surface of oils into an opening where the ...

• grease falls in the pull out tray. It also has a back cover that protects against splatter.

Third, I love that the dials have the exact temperature on them instead of the low, medium, and high, which is usually on stove dials. It makes cooking easier and I don’t have to worry about reaching for the thermometer to check the internal temperature of what I’m cooking. There is also both red and green lights on each side of the griddle to let you

know when the griddle is at your exact cooking temperature. The red lets you know that the griddle is warming up and the green lets you know that it’s completely ready.

Overall, the all-clad electric griddle is for those who love cooking breakfast, but let me remind you that it can be used to cook other things (I just prefer using it for breakfast). It’s saves me time when I’m cooking, I don’t have a sink full of dirty pans, and cleaning up is a cinch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532011899121230/k2311a1120/11.20.09