Disney-Winnie the Pooh Playtime Gym
  • She doesn't yet try to reach or grab for any of the toys hanging above her, but I know it is just a matter of time before she does
  • She definitely enjoys being on her activity mat better than in her playpen
  • The price was $45 at Walmart and after researching so many of them I found this to be a pretty average price
  • I highly recommend this to everyone with a baby

• by jennrenai

This is so cute! I searched on the Internet and in stores for a couple of weeks trying to find which activity mat I wanted to get my baby. I have had some in the past for my other children that didn’t work out so will. They would fall over, come apart too easy, or just looked uncomfortable to lay

on.

This one has two poles that cris-cross in the middle and then each of the four ends clip to the bottom of the mat. I am actually amazed at how well it stays up.

The colors are bright and fun. I will admit that it does look more girlish than boyish or neutral.

The actual mat has many different Winnie the Pooh designs and the toys that hang down from the pols are also Winnie the Pooh characters. There is also a fairly large sized Winnie the Pooh plush that plays music when moved and the face lights up on each cheek.

It can be hung from the poles or can be taken off and the baby can take ...

• Disney-Winnie the Pooh Playtime Gym
      it and play with it elsewhere. It comes with a mirror too so the baby can look at herself.

My 7 week old baby loves laying and looking at everything. She doesn’t yet try to reach or grab for any of the toys hanging above her, but I know it is just a matter of time before she does.

She

definitely enjoys being on her activity mat better than in her playpen. The price was $45 at Walmart and after researching so many of them I found this to be a pretty average price.

The cheaper ones don’t seem to stay up and are too flimsy. This one is also easy to store away.

I highly recommend this to everyone with a baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541911899070930/k2311a1119/11.19.09