Ghost Hunters: Pensacola Lighthouse  » TV  »
  • I think they could have done better with a different location

• by Steve

My wife and I came to two realizations last night while watching Ghost Hunters. First, there are a lot of lighthouses in Florida.

Second, almost every single one of them apparently is rumored to be haunted.

Last night’s episode, at Pensacola Lighthouse wasn’t as good as others done in that state,

however.

I loved how the episode had Dustin and Britt on it and they conveniently kept mentioning the one spin-off; Ghost Hunters academy (to explain why Steve and Tango weren’t with them).

Of course, I also did like the earlier episodes better because they would switch out investigators rather than having ...

• the same teams every time; so I guess I’m more than willing to live with that (now if only they would get rid of Kris and Amy for a couple episodes).

In terms of overall evidence though, there really wasn’t a whole lot to go with.

They had a couple EVPs

but, other than that, it was mostly personal experiences.

It was nothing like one of the other lighthouses they visited (and should re-visit), where they actually saw an apparition (or something that looked like one).

It was an OK episode but not a great one.

I think they could have done better with a different location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101911898930930/k2311a1119/11.19.09