Priscilla and the Pink Planet book  » Books  »
  • I know she enjoyed it and I’m not ashamed to say I kind of liked the book too
  • If you happen to come across this book and think it might make a good Christmas present for someone, I definitely would recommend buying it

• by Steve

My daughter ended up buying a book the other day that I didn’t think much of at first; Priscilla and the Pink Planet. But, after taking the time to read it to her (while feeding my other daughter), I realized it

wasn’t too bad of a story.

Basically, the book is about a young girl that lives on a planet that only has one color; pink.

She is getting sick of seeing just the one color so she goes on an adventure to find any other color, even one, that isn’t pink.

She eventually discovers a multi-colored butterfly and begins chasing after it only to run into the planet’s queen, a woman that is obsessed with pink and, because of that, has prevented ...

• Priscilla and the Pink Planet book
      any other colors from being allowed.

Between the great rhyming and fantastic illustrations, this had to be one of the better books I have read to my daughter.

I know she enjoyed it and I’m not ashamed to say I kind

of liked the book too.

If you happen to come across this book and think it might make a good Christmas present for someone, I definitely would recommend buying it.

It is one of the few children’s books out there that is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171911898880930/k2311a1119/11.19.09