NatureMade Omega 3 Fish Oil  » Medicine  »
  • I haven’t noticed any big changes in my body when it comes to its benefits since I started taking it so I can’t say for sure if it’s effective
  • I think the reason is it’s just a supplement, not a medicine that’s supposed to stop an ailment such as a headache for example
  • But overall, I believe it’s helping my body overall because my doctor would not recommend this in the first place if it’s not meant to boost my health
  • Anyway, the thing I like about this fish oil supplement is that it’s easy to swallow
  • I suggest others would take it too because there is no better way to prepare and take care of our bodies than at this time

• by solfaja

I’ve been taking this fish oil supplement for several months now upon the suggestion of my doctor. I haven’t noticed any big changes in my body when it comes to its benefits since I started taking it so I can’t say for sure if it’s effective.

an ailment such as a headache for example.

But overall, I believe it’s helping my body overall because my doctor would not recommend this in the first place if it’s not meant to boost my health.

Anyway, the thing I like about this fish oil supplement is that it’s easy to swallow.

The capsule is not so big and it didn’t smell ...

• of fish at all.

At first I was skeptical whether to follow my doctor’s order to take the supplement because I was worried if the medicine will smell.

But it didn’t which I am so happy about.

I take one capsule a day with water and so far I haven’t missed it.

I convinced my husband to take it also so that

he will get healthy, even if the doctor doesn’t say so.

He take it occasionally though.

Well, omega 3 is supposed to be good for the heart so I think taking this medicine is profitable in the long run.

I suggest others would take it too because there is no better way to prepare and take care of our bodies than at this time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261911898850830/k2311a1119/11.19.09