E.L.F. Studio Line lip primer and plumper  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love two in one products because it means it’s one less item I have to carry around with me or pack when I’m traveling, it’s also one less item I have to remember to repack too
  • L.F’s Studio lip primer and plumper comes in a slender, convenient packaging that fits just about anywhere
  • I like the plumper side for the taste, it has a nice cinnamon taste to it
  • The first thing I noticed was that the plumper side, although it works, doesn’t give a dramatic plumper, it’s more subtle

• by Liberty

In the past five years I’ve seen all sorts of lip plumping products, none of which I had any interest in trying. I have no need for a plumper lip, I maybe not be blessed in many areas but full lips is one area that I am. I have tried a few lip plumping products by E.L.F. just out of curiosity so when I saw that E.L.F. had another lip product that also came with a primer I figured why not. Here’s my pros and cons for E.L.F’s Studio lip primer and plumper dual.

What I liked about this lip product is

that it’s a two in one product. I’m basically get two products for the price of one, and very affordable at that, it only costs me $3. I love two in one products because it means it’s one less item I have to carry around with me or pack when I’m traveling, it’s also one less item I have to remember to repack too. E.L.F’s Studio lip primer and plumper comes in a slender, convenient packaging that fits just about anywhere. Both sides go on evenly and is moisturizing. It’s also very easy to use, just apply onto the lips, no ...

• applicator need. It’s no muss no fuss. I like the plumper side for the taste, it has a nice cinnamon taste to it. The lip primer side doesn’t really have any taste. Both sides do what they’re suppose to do but I really liked the lip primer side because it keeps my lipstick on without smudging or fading. I liked not having to retouch my lipstick every time I ate or drank. I also liked this product because it’s cruelty-free.

There were some cons to E.L.F’s Studio lip primer and plumper too. The first thing I noticed was that the plumper side,

although it works, doesn’t give a dramatic plumper, it’s more subtle. Don’t buy this product just for the plumper assuming it’ll magically transform your lips because it won’t. I also noticed the plump doesn’t last very long either. It’s usually completely gone by a few hours.

Overall though I thought that E.L.F’s Studio lip primer and plumper is only worth buying if you’re looking for a subtle plumper and don’t mind reapplying. I really just like it for the lip primer part, I don’t have thin lips. I probably wouldn’t purchase this product again unless it comes more widely available, and easier to find in stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311911898680830/k2311a1119/11.19.09