E.L.F. Studio Line lengthening and volumizing mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this mascara is that it goes on evenly and does a good job if defining my lashes
  • I found that this mascara doesn’t smudge or smear either
  • The best part is that it comes in waterproof too

• by Liberty

I’m a mascara junky, I can’t seem to have too many mascaras. I might not wear a lot of makeup but mascara is the one item I carry around with me in case I want to liven up my eyes a bit on the go. I’ve tried all sorts of mascaras from the drugstores to the high end stuff so I figured why not try E.L.F’s Studio line lengthening and volumizing mascara. I’ve tried their other mascara and this one is just as affordable. I’ve been using this mascara for some time now and here are my thoughts

on E.L.F’s Studio lengthening and volumizing mascara.

What I like about this mascara is that it goes on evenly and does a good job if defining my lashes. I was surprised at how well this mascara worked considering how it only costs $3. It doesn’t clump either, which is always a big plus. No one likes clumpy mascara. I did notice that it adds volume and length too, and more so with each coat. It’s not as great as Covergirl’s Lash blast or even NYX’s Dolleyes mascara but it’s a pretty good mascara for such a small price.

• It comes in two colors, black and brown. I really liked that this product is cruelty-free too. I also liked that E.L.F’s Studio lengthening and volumizing mascara doesn’t flake, as far as I can tell, which is great for me because I’m a contact lens wearer. It also dries fast and washes off easily with makeup remover. I found that this mascara doesn’t smudge or smear either. It comes in a sleek, slender tube which is great for people like me who carry small clutches when going out. I can’t stand bulky mascaras. The best part is
        that it comes in waterproof too.

The downside to all of this is that they best way to currently get this E.L.F. mascara is to order off of their website and pay their $7 shipping fee. I really don’t think it’s worth it though. They have a one dollar mascara sold in Target stores now that’s almost as good.

Would I purchase this mascara again? Only if it becomes available in Target stores, that way I don’t have to go searching for it at random stores. It’s a good mascara and is affordable but it’s really not worth spending the shipping fee on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311911898660830/k2311a1119/11.19.09