Agatha Christie’s Thirteen at Dinner
  • Then I found out that they had them on CD and started listening to “Thirteen at Dinner

• by Joelle

I read an Agatha Christie novel in eighth grade and really loved it. It was called “Ten Little Indians.

” Then we read another entitled “The Orient Express,” which were my two very favorite of hers.

Or some reason, I couldn’t seem to get past the other books for a long time, so I gave up trying to read them.

Then I found

out that they had them on CD and started listening to “Thirteen at Dinner.

” This book was so fantastic, it was just as good as the others, and that was all because there was a new piece of evidence, and I didn’t feel like Poirot knew who the culprit was the entire time.

I felt so engrossed in this book the entire ...

• time.

I listed to the whole thing in only a few days, and every moment of it it had me on the edge of my seat wondering, who was going to be murdered next? Was it him? Was it her? Who did it, and why did they? Was there any plan to it at all? I kept guessing just about everyone in

the book, trying to figure out just who had done it, but I couldn’t get it right, and in the end it was so surprising, but I should have known.

I feel like this book reawakened my passion for mysteries.

It also presented another way of writing a book, about a main character through the eyes of another.

I liked that, and the book, it was genius!

shruti says :

i would like to know about the summary and other details of this book

John says :

The book is about an old man Edgeware, who get murdered. At this point his wife is suspected. The butler is also murdered, and the book addresses the conflicts that the wife has as the suspect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171911898600830/k2311a1119/11.19.09