Head and Shoulder’s Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
1.0
  • I never had too bad a problem with dandruff, but when I got this, I thought that I might as well see if it did anything
  • I was so glad that it had stopped, but also disappointed because it was not any better than before my terrible Head and Shoulder’s experience

• by Joelle

I never had too bad a problem with dandruff, but when I got this, I thought that I might as well see if it did anything. I had thought that it wouldn’t hurt any, if it ended up doing anything at all, then maybe it would just help make my hair shinier and take care of the little bit of dandruff that I already had, but I was wrong. When I took a shower, I always did exactly what the instructions said to do, and even had the conditioner for a while, but them my dandruff started to just get worse

and worse.

I don’t get how that was supposed to work, because it didn’t get better for a really long time, and then when it did, it was not any better than before I used this shampoo. I liked the way it smelled, and my hair always felt so clean when I was using it, but at the same time, I was so upset when all kinds of little white flakes started showing up in my scalp.

It was very aggravating, trying to get rid of it, and my head was getting so itchy. I didn’t think that it was the ...

• shampoo doing it for a long time, I had just thought that maybe someone with bad dandruff had used one of my brushes or something, and given it to me.

My head was so itchy, and I knew that it was bad to scratch your head, but I had to because it was almost painful, and so annoying too. So, I ended up just letting I o, because I thought, after all what did it matter, it couldn’t get any worse.

So, I went ahead using the shampoo, hoping that it would get rid of this bout, and went ahead scratching

too, until I got a cut on my head. That was when I said enough.

I made myself stop scratching, but it was torturous. I started using extra shampoo, hoping to kill the dandruff right at the source, but it didn’t do anything at all.

So my dandruff got worse and worse, and then I ran out of Head and Shoulder’s Dandruff Shampoo, and I got a new shampoo right away. All of a sudden, my dandruff went away.

I was so glad that it had stopped, but also disappointed because it was not any better than before my terrible Head and Shoulder’s experience. It was very disappointing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341911898580830/k2311a1119/11.19.09