Mini Digital Camera To Keep With You!  » Cameras  »
  • You must be asking yourself how much such a mini camera, so handy, with all the accessories would cost, right
  • I paid the amount of $10.00 for this entire set up, and it DOES work as it says it will
  • I love this little camera, and because my grandson just began kindergarten, I am giving him one to own

• by covenly1
      Yesterday, while shopping in Walgreens’ Store, I saw and purchased the greatest tiny little digital camera that I have ever come across! This digital camera is 2 and a half inches long, one and a half inches wide and comes in pink, blue, black, and many more colors. The camera is set up to click onto your key ring, etc.

This, I find to be very nice, as it makes my digital camera right at hand, whenever I may need it!

This camera has a carrying case that comes with it, so that you do not have your camera on when

you don’t want to, and so that you do have it available and kept clean.

This is extremely compact, obviously.

It is a ’still camera’ that will store up to 243 photos, a video camera that will capture several seconds of live action, and it is a web camera that connects to your PC to send the pictures simultaneously through the internet! What is not to love with this idea?

This Innovage mini digital camera has a complete accessory kit that comes with the camera.

You need the software, U.

S.

B.

Cable, AAA battery and the carrying case that all come ...

• WITH the camera.

You must be asking yourself how much such a mini camera, so handy, with all the accessories would cost, right? I paid the amount of $10 for this entire set up, and it DOES work as it says it will! I took pictures at work, played them through my computer, and was totally awed!

This would be a fantastic gift for a child or anyone else, as far as I am concerned.

It is built so that it is so easy to use, that one would have to TRY to make an error with it.

I’m not sure

anyone could who even tried! If you are digital-phobic, try this!

Christmas WILL come this year, and birthdays, etc.

Be ready! Run down to Walgreens and buy some of these cameras! The suggested retail is $39.

99, but, right now, Walgreens is selling all these different colors for the little amount of $10!

I love this little camera, and because my grandson just began kindergarten, I am giving him one to own.

His older brother has a very expensive video camera and a digital camera…….

so, the 5 yr old thinks this is just wonderful!

Try it! You WILL be shocked at how well it works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4310989850130/k2311a091/9.1.06