Nescafe Chocolate Flavored Coffee Mix (Choco Fudge)  » Food  »
  • My mother loves to buy Nescafe Chocolate Flavored Coffee Mix in Choco Fudge while I prefer hazelnut flavor

• by JustCurious

My family loves coffee and tea. But we are lazy to prepare one from scratch and so we make do with prepared coffee or tea mixes.

My mother loves to buy Nescafe Chocolate Flavored Coffee Mix in Choco Fudge while I prefer hazelnut flavor.

When I ran out of them

I tried her Choco Fudge.

I mix it either with hot or cold water, depending on my mood.

Oftentimes, I drink it as my dessert for breakfast, and so I mix it with cold water and savor it while surfing the net.

I still like hazelnut flavor better though.

In ...

• Choco Fudge, I can still taste the preservative used by the manufacturer.

To mask the taste of the preservative, I add more fat-free milk.

I rarely use regular milk because the taste is different (but maybe it’s just me).

Lowfat or fat-free milk works best for me.

To Nescafe’s credit,

the drink does taste like choco fudge and probably I am not just that crazy with the flavor.

The flavored drinks are a bit more expensive than the regular ones, but if like me, you like a little sweetness or flavor to your coffee, then this is the drink for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271911898300830/k2311a1119/11.19.09