Virgin Mobile X-tc By Kyocera  » Phones  »
  • Another thing I like about this phone is the fact that you can play music on it
  • You just insert a microSD card, which I bought for under $10, and boom, you have a built-in mp3 player with your phone
  • All in all, I would say that this phone is not only the greatest phone you can get for Virgin Mobile, its also one of the best value phones on the market

• by psufootball

The Kyocera X-tc is, I have to say, the greatest achievement yet by Kyocera, and the greatest phone I have ever owned. As usual, Virgin Mobile made a big deal about coming out with a new phone, but this time, it was the real deal. As soon as I got the phone the huge, bright screen appealed to me.

I also liked the feel of the full QWERTY keyboard, and although it took some

getting used to, and can now text quite fast on it. The camera on the phone is good too.

It has some neat frames, and allows you to take either 640×480 or 480×640 pictures, depending on whether or not the keyboard is slid out. Another thing I like about this phone is the fact that you can play music on it.

You just insert a microSD card, which I bought for under $10,

• and boom, you have a built-in mp3 player with your phone. I don’t even use my mp3 anymore, I just take my phone everywhere.

Another thing that people might like to know is the cell phone games. Although it doesn’t come with any (just a few demos) I bought one (Madden 10) and believe it or not, its actually pretty entertaining.

Another neat feature of this phone is that for a relatively low

fee, you can surf the web. The internet isn’t DSL speed, but as far as cell phone web surfing goes, its the fastest I’ve had yet.

The full keyboard also makes surfing much easier, like when typing emails from my phone. All in all, I would say that this phone is not only the greatest phone you can get for Virgin Mobile, its also one of the best value phones on the market.

A perfect 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371911898270830/k2311a1119/11.19.09