Tongue Tied by Faber Drive  » Music  »
  • I love different types of music and I also love to play the guitar and piano

• by eden_shii

I am a music lover. I love different types of music and I also love to play the guitar and piano. As I have said, I just love music. I do not have a music preference. I have music favorites which are slow, others are fast and some are rock. Although, I must say that I do not like heavy metal rock types of

music. My sister also loves music and she told me about this song entitled “Tongue Tied” by Faber Drive.

This song was released few years back but honestly, I was not able to appreciate it upon its release for the simple reason that I did not get a chance to hear it. Because of the good comment given by my sister, I searched for ...

• this music through a website and I got a chance to download it. Hearing this music made be appreciate it.

Tongue Tied is a good song. Good lyrics and music composition and arrangement as well. If you will try to analyze the music, you will surely praise the lyricist’s pain of regrets and sadness.

Talking about the music composition and arrangement, it was simply made.

A guitar beginner can even play it with an acoustic guitar.

I love hearing the original version of this song as well as the acoustic version. I am sure that many will like this song if given the chance to hear it. If you have not heard it yet, and have not downloaded it, better search for this song. It is worth your time. =)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141911898220730/k2311a1119/11.19.09