Bounce Tumble Dryer Sheets  » Housewares  »
  • I think I used the Spring Breeze scent but there is a variety to choose from
  • I had no problem with static either, even my underwear which usually crackles away when you take it out of a tumble dryer

• by jeanne71

I do not have room for a tumble dryer myself in my tiny kitchen but I stayed with a friend recently and used her tumble dryer along with Bounce Tumble Dryer Sheets, instead of liquid fabric conditioner. I wish I had a tumble dryer instead of my clothes rack due to the fact that you need to do minimal ironing if you take them straight out and hang them up – and I hate ironing.

Anyway, these sheets promise to make your washing less creased, soft and smelling fresh as a breath of fresh

air.

I think I used the Spring Breeze scent but there is a variety to choose from.

The sheets are a thin muslin type material infused with fabric conditioner that is released when the heat from the dryer warms it up.

They also promise to reduce the static in your clothing.

Just taking them out of the box filled the air with scent and I am told that you can pop one of these in your underwear drawer to make your lingerie smell good.

Also the fact that the sheets are ...

• anti static makes them good to clean glass with such as television screens – I put that to the test and they work brilliantly.

As for freshening and softening my washing, the results were much better than when I use a fabric conditioner and then put my clothes on the clothes rack I use.

The ‘Spring Breeze’ fragrance really smelt fresh and whilst it was drying the scent pervaded the kitchen.

My clothes did feel soft and fresh, including my toweling dressing gown which came out soft.

The scent is just gorgeous and days later

I can still smell it on my dressing gown for example.

I could not tell if my washing came out less creased than usual as a tumble dryer usually would make it less creased, but the results were good anyway.

I had no problem with static either, even my underwear which usually crackles away when you take it out of a tumble dryer.

I think you can get a couple of uses out of each sheet and, if I had a tumble dryer, I would definitely use this product for soft and fresh results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531911898150730/k2311a1119/11.19.09