Nokia 3110  » Phones  »
2.5
  • In order to use another mobile number, I bought another cellphone so that I could contact my family and friends as well as my co-workers
  • After walking around the cellphone store, I decided to pick the Nokia 3110
  • As I know, the display resolution is 128x160 pixels, 18 bit(262k color), so videos display on this phone is poor
  • However, you can't have the best quality when you listen through a headphone as there is only 3.0 mm headphone
  • You have a 1.3 megapixel, a radio receiver, bluetooth devive, MP3 player If you are looking for a cheap cellphone with limited function, you can consider the Nokia 3110

• by Nguyen

In order to use another mobile number, I bought another cellphone so that I could contact my family and friends as well as my co-workers. After walking around the cellphone store, I decided to pick the Nokia 3110.

The phone was pretty

good; although if you compare it with the latest cellphone today, it is merely old-fashioned and poor-in-function.

Nokia 3110 operates on tri-band GSM 900, 1800, 1900 so I had no difficulty using this phone anywhere in my area, as there is no 3G service there. The phone has large keypad so it’s easy for texting.

In fact, the display of Nokia 3110 is very bad. As I know, the display resolution is 128×160 pixels, 18 bit(262k color), so videos display on this ...

• Nokia 3110
      phone is poor. This phone supports common music formats such as MP3, ACC or WMA. However, you can’t have the best quality when you listen through a headphone as there is only 3.0 mm headphone.

The Nokia 3110 has S40 user interface,

with limited application but it has necessary function to be a good common cellphone. You have a 1.3 megapixel, a radio receiver, bluetooth devive, MP3 player

If you are looking for a cheap cellphone with limited function, you can consider the Nokia 3110.

Nokia 3110

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371911898130730/k2311a1119/11.19.09