Tesco Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake

• by jeanne71

Cheesecake is one of my all time favorite desserts but it has to be a quality cheesecake or I will not buy it. I find a lot of cheesecakes to be a let down but this Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake from Tesco is delicious.

I only recently discovered this at Tesco and prior to that I always went to Marks & Spencers as they sell a similar cheesecake, without the brownies, in a similar two slice packet

like the Tesco one.

You get two very rich slices of this cheesecake for about £1.

99.

I am prepared to pay this price as it makes for a special treat now and then.

It really only has to be ‘now and then’ because it contains a whopping 455 calories per slice.

Tesco do sell a whole Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake which would be fantastic for a party but I dare not buy that or I ...

• would grow as big as a house I am sure.

It has a chocolate biscuit base the main part of the cheesecake is a brown and cream marbled mixture of vanilla cheesecake and chocolate cheesecake, with a topping of swirls of both white and milk Belgian chocolate.

This deliciousness is topped off with a chunk or two of chocolate brownie.

I love chocolate puddings generally but this really is a taste sensation.

The brownie

goes well with the creamy cheesecake, the Belgian chocolate is delicious and the chocolate biscuit base is crumbly enough to cut into easily and tastes good with everything else.

Obviously this is a very sweet kind of cheesecake but it is preferable to those very sweet fruit cheesecakes that supermarkets sell in abundance that are too sickly sweet for me.

This chocolate brownie one from Tesco is gorgeous so go ahead and treat yourself, but watch those calories!

Helen glass says :

Is the tesco chocolate brownie cheesecake safe to eat in pregnancy?

John says :

You should only have pasteurized cheesecake during pregnancy. This brand is pasteurized so it’s fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271911898020730/k2311a1119/11.19.09