Bioderm Germicidal soap  » Health  »
  • I found this in Bioderm germicidal soap that is affordable and always available in the market

• by lei

A healthy skin and body is always my priority most especially when it comes to my Family. I tried using other germicidal soap but I really don’t like the smell and it turns my skin dry too.

I sought for a friends advice what germicidal they are using in case there is an itchiness of the

skin.

Normally, I used whitening soap but I stop for now because of the weather here in our country.

It’s humid and I want a soap that will help me and my family stay their healthy skin that was free from germs.

I am working home and at work that’s why I am very active, I often perspire and I don’t really like the smell of my perspiration when I am using other soap.

Now that I am using Bioderm germicidal soap I am confidence that I will never have body odor, this soap has antibacterial effect that helps prevent any foul smell in the body.

Since our perspiration has some salts ...

• Bioderm Germicidal soap
      together with a dirt it will not smell good, so we need a soap which has antibacterial plus not so harmful fragrance that needs our body.

I found this in Bioderm germicidal soap that is affordable and always available in the market.

It has different color with fragrance that’s not too strong when you used it, it

is easy to rinse and does not have greasy effect after bath.

The smell stays longer and my perspiration doesn’t smell bad.

This soap is recommended to those active individual like me.

I can’t believe I was able to found this extra ordinary soap that is all in one.

Try this soap, it is recommended for everybody most especially to whole family.

Bioderm Germicidal soap
Rachel says :

re : I found this in Bioderm germicidal soap that is affordable and always available in the market
When a group of barter community started to emerge in this phenomenon, Bioderm germicidal soap begins its popularity in our country. I just saw it in the mentioned group above that they wanted to barter some of their goodies for "Bioderm blue", as what they call it. That started my curiosity then. So, I tried to purchase Bioderm blue and use it as our family germicidal soap. To my surprise, my brother loves it too and the whole family. The freshness leaves behind after taking a bath and the scent of mint all over your body is what keeps me on purchasing this. What I like most about this soap is the coolness that lasts for hours. Here in our country, we have a humid atmosphere and I commend this brand for maintaining the coolness of your body for hours. As we all know too that we need to be more extra careful today because of COVID 19. A lot of people are now more conscious of their health and well being. Society is more aware in terms of hygiene and I guess that’s the reason why a lot of people are using this in our community. Quality-wise, I will recommend it. It’s cheaper but the quality is not being sacrificed at all.

Galega says :

You don’t need any germicidal soap to kill Coronavirus. Any soap with rich lather can do the job. Alcohol based sanitizer can also be used. Just follow hand hygiene and ensure to work on lather in your hand while washing it. You don’t need to spend lots of money for that. Any soap can do this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341911897980730/k2311a1119/11.19.09