Olay Definity Color Recapture  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was reading a magazine and saw the ad for Definity and noticed a Better Home and Garden award for best new product that they had received
  • Because of their receiving Best New Product award, I decided to try it in spite of the cost

• by cjc18

As a 53 year old woman, who has lived in a harsh climate for most of her lifetime, I was hesitant to buy this product for several reasons: first of all, it costs three times what I normally pay for moisturizer. Secondly, I never wear foundation.

Nevertheless, over the past year I’ve been noticing more fine wrinkles under my eyes and a

rather dull looking complexion. I was reading a magazine and saw the ad for Definity and noticed a Better Home and Garden award for best new product that they had received; that piqued my interest. I went to my local Rite Aid and looked over this and several other beauty lines. Because of their receiving Best New Product award, I decided to try it in spite of the cost.

I came home and applied it to one half of my face. I saw no immediate difference, but my face felt a little tingly. I went about my usual evening chores and when my 20 year old daughter arrived about 40 minutes later, I asked her how my skin looked. I told her I had ...

• Olay Definity Color Recapture
      only applied it to one half of my face, and could she tell me which side had the product on? She looked at me from about 7 feet away, and said she thought my right side looked nice, then she looked closely at my skin and reiterated that the right side did not seem to have any faint brown spots. She said
      the pores were less noticeable, and that the wrinkles under my eyes looked smoother. Frankly, I was very surprised; it was applied without me even washing my face. She looks forward to seeing me tomorrow with the moisturizer having been on for a longer time.

So far, I am pleased with this product. I look forward to seeing it’s effects as time goes on.

Olay Definity Color Recapture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311911897880730/k2311a1119/11.19.09