Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream  » Health  »
  • Based on experience, my nails can survive weeks of nail color and reapplication
  • I bought it for 396 pesos at Essences or 10 dollars online and belongs to the same price range as Orly for an economy-sized white tapered tube

• by jhunie

This is just another nail cream I’ve used time and again to restore my nails’ natural strength. I got interested with this product after having tried Barielle’s fortifying nail builder which works as a strong base coat. I’ve had problems with my weak nails especially after I’ve tried installing faux acryllics. When they were removed, I never knew my nails could get that much damage. I had the mistake of leaving them for too long. I used a treatment lotion for my nails together with Barielle Nail Strengthener cream.

In order to make my nails stronger, I use this fortifying nail cream regularly to prevent

splits and cracks. If you already have damaged nails, it’s best to use it together with a treatment lotion or cream because I don’t think this one is intended to treat already existing damages. Rather, it only helps to build a stronger bump-proof nails for prevention of dents and breaks. I also find that combining this strengthening cream with cuticle treatments make healthy fast-growing nails. This nail lotion actually has a longer strengthening effect than the old products I’ve used. Based on experience, my nails can survive weeks of nail color and reapplication; somehow I always emerge with intact bare nails which means I don’t get jagged edges, dents or cracks at the end of each nail session.

My nails grow faster than before. It’s wonderful because my nail beds are stronger and more pliable. This is good for those who like longer bendable nails that are strong enough to withstand breaks. I just dab the cream on bare nails and on cuticle crevices particularly the base where new nails are stimulated to grow. The cream isn’t thick and smells good. It can also work as a decent moisturizer. I’ve used it for the past 2 months and so far I’m not getting any dents. Though, it’s normal ...

• Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream
      to have slight discolorations which can be easily treated with a nail moisturizer or Orly’s nail whitening soak-up solution. I don’t really understand what it says that it’s okay to add this nail lotion over lacquer. I mean, how is it suppose to make my nails stronger if it’s covered with lacquer? Anyhow, I find that this really works as long as you continuously apply it 2 or 3 times daily without nail color.

I’ve promoted it to my friends and they seem to have experienced the same positive results. It has simple nutritive ingredients like vitamin E, vegetable proteins and moisturizing glycerin. I bought

it for 396 pesos at Essences or 10 dollars online and belongs to the same price range as Orly for an economy-sized white tapered tube. You can also get one in a jar which contains more but if you’re interested only to check it out then it’s better to get a smaller size just in case you might not like it in the end.

If you’re obcessed with nail colors then you should add this nail strengthening lotion on top of your nail care essentials for achieving not just fabulous frosted tips but also longer robust nails.

Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341911897750730/k2311a1119/11.19.09