Ascorbic Acid Cecon  » Health  »
  • However, I don’t want to rely on water surge all the time
  • Even though, it taste a bit sour after it lands on my tongue

• by carpediem

When we have a poor immune system, we become vulnerable to disease such as cold. Nobody wants to be confined in a bed, unable to do anything other than sleep and take medicines. I do like to stay on bed to sleep for a while, but not to recuperate, especially when there are lots of productive things that need to be done.

To veer away from sickness, I try to have a daily intake of Vit.

C; but because of being oblivious and negligent, I sometimes fail to boost my immune system with vitamins. And since it has been a long time since I had my former Vit. C supplement, I had difficulty swallowing it when I try to have one. Fortunately, a swig did the trick. However, I don’t want to rely on water surge all the time; so just as a politician switching political party, I turned to Ascorbic Acid ...

• Cecon by Abbott.

With Ascorbic Acid Cecon there is no second try and no water at all. It is a 500 mg chewable tablet that I can chew like a candy after a meal once a day. The worry of not being able to swallow a vitamin tablet doesn’t bother me anymore; thanks to my mom, who recommended this easy-to-chew tablet. And it’s not just my mom and me gaining benefits from Cecon; my auntie has joined

our club. We all enjoy being healthy and taking Vit. C on a daily basis.

Even though, it taste a bit sour after it lands on my tongue; but as Ascorbic Acid Cecon stays longer inside my mouth, it taste like a candy—a nutritious one. Are you having difficulty taking your vitamins? I recommend Cecon. You wouldn’t waste any of it because it’s so easy to chew, unless of course you forgot to take one or inadvertently lose it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341811897740730/k2311a1118/11.18.09