Shield Engine Cleaner  » Cars  »

• by bethbarl

I never dreamed I would be doing things for the car but I do. I never washed any car in my life until I got married. I even take care of the servicing (at least arrange for the mechanic to change the oil and coolant or take it to the garage) and maintenance.

Part of the maintenance that I personally do is to clean the engine of my Land

Rover. I was instructed by the mechanic to do this every 2-3 months as with the dust, the engine is bound to become really dirty and even clogged.

I was told that a clean engine also optimizes its potential, performance and would, in the long run, expand its life. For this job, Nelson (the mechanic) recommended that I use Shield Engine Cleaner.

A 500 ml size is enough to clean the ...

• whole engine. I just open the hood of the car, spread this product all over the engine and wait 10 minutes for the product to work its magic – that of removing sludge, grime and grease which has accumulated over time.

I finish it off by rinsing the engine with clear water. As it is in a plastic bottle, this product is very practical to take in my hand.

I

just squirt this product undiluted on the engine. My vehicle’s engine is quite big and there are hard to reach areas like the parts which are near the front windshield.

I just have to climb on the bumpers to spread the product further. The results are encouraging.

I see a clean, sparkling engine with no rust. This product does its job well of cleaning and to my mind, keeps my engine in a good, running condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91811897670730/k2311a1118/11.18.09