Willards Cheese and Onion  » Food  »
  • I love snacking even though it is not so good on my waistline what will all those salt, fat and empty calories
  • Salty snacks are my favorites and when I found Willards Cheese and Onion, I would not eat any other kind of chips other than this

• by bethbarl

I love snacking even though it is not so good on my waistline what will all those salt, fat and empty calories. But these are what make chips so tasty and good to eat they are nearly as sinful as chocolates.

Salty snacks are my favorites

and when I found Willards Cheese and Onion, I would not eat any other kind of chips other than this.

Willards have other flavors like smoked barbecue, cheese and sour cream but my favorite is still the cheese and onion combination.

This is the perfect fusion – cheesy taste and the zest of onions.

It’s like snacking on Doritos (with less cheese) and Pringles Sour Cream and Onion at the same time.

The crinkled cut chips which are lightly drizzled with paprika are so crunchy they feel like they ...

• Willards Cheese and Onion
      have just been made.

The taste is so yummy that after each bite, I keep reaching for more until the whole bag is gone.

Fortunately, they come in smaller sizes (30 grams) which enables me to control my portions.

Very affordable at $0.

35 cents, these potato

chips go best with a soda in hand but I also found other ways to eat and serve them – with a guacamole dip or a spicy tomato salsa.

I have begun serving them at small social gatherings at my home and it is always a big hit.

Sibusisiwe Ngwenya says :

re : Salty snacks are my favorites and when I found Willards Cheese and Onion, I would not eat any other kind of chips other than this
Wow willadds cheese and onion puts the fun into snacking I am completely over the moon for them oooooo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811897650730/k2311a1118/11.18.09