Shield Wash Plus Car Wax Shampoo  » Cars  »
  • This 2 in 1 (shampoo+wax) feature is very convenient and saves me time and money
  • For the price I paid for this 2 liter car wash shampoo ($6), I consider this is to be a very good value product

• by bethbarl

Frankly, I have never taken our vehicles to the car wash here because I was afraid these guys would damage the cars by training their pressurized hoses in sensitive parts of the car like the engine. As such, car washing is a task primarily done by myself.

I don’t wash the cars very often (maximum 2-3 times a month) as there is no sense when we leave our cars outside and not inside the

garage.

I, in fact like washing cars and it is easy when I use the Shield Plus Car Wax.

This is a thick, concentrated blue liquid which is economical because it lathers so well that I can wash 2 cars with one bucket using 3 capfuls.

I use cold water all the time as I have no hot water in the garden and I’m too lazy to go into the house ...

• to get some.

The suds of this product remove all the dirt, grease and grime quickly that accumulate on the body of the cars.

I do not need to repeat the whole process a second time and just rinse the cars afterwards with clear water.

Because wax is also integrated into this product, I do not need to apply it separately.

The overall result is a clean, shiny, waxed look.

This 2 in 1

(shampoo+wax) feature is very convenient and saves me time and money.

For the price I paid for this 2 liter car wash shampoo ($6), I consider this is to be a very good value product.

It effectively removes all dirt and grease without stripping the paint and is gentle on my hands.

Most of all, it makes me feel that I’m giving the protection our cars need for their exteriors by keeping them clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91811897610730/k2311a1118/11.18.09