Cloverhill Bakery - Jumbo Chocolate Honey Bun  » Food  »
1.0
  • It really was not something that I found to be satisfying in any sense of the word
  • About the only good thing I have to say about this honey bun is that the bun itself was soft and fresh, but unfortunately that only slightly enhanced my enjoyment
  • I was really very disappointed with this honey bun and it is definitely something that I will steer clear of when visiting the grocery store
  • If you are someone that likes chocolate, I do not recommend this honey bun because even though I am not the biggest chocolate eater in the world, I have a pretty good idea what good chocolate tastes like, and this is not good chocolate

• by GenesisOne

The Cloverhill Bakery - Jumbo Chocolate Honey Bun is not something that I will be purchasing again. It really was not something that I found to be satisfying in any sense of the word.

I much, much prefer the non-chocolate version of this honey bun because the chocolate variety makes it very difficult to taste the honey as well as the glazed sugar

icing and plus, the chocolate does not even have a very good flavor to it.

The chocolate lacks a rich, deep and natural flavor and instead tastes somewhat artificial with a not too pleasant aftertaste.

The unpleasant aftertaste of the chocolate sort of reminded me of the Hostess mini chocolate donuts.

Those had a terrible chocolate flavor, too! I had difficultly finishing my ...

• first and only honey bun because I did not care for the taste and I missed the honey flavoring, which I feel was almost completely overshadowed by the chocolate.

About the only good thing I have to say about this honey bun is that the bun itself was soft and fresh, but unfortunately that only slightly enhanced my enjoyment.

I was really very

disappointed with this honey bun and it is definitely something that I will steer clear of when visiting the grocery store.

If you are someone that likes chocolate, I do not recommend this honey bun because even though I am not the biggest chocolate eater in the world, I have a pretty good idea what good chocolate tastes like, and this is not good chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811897590730/k2311a1118/11.18.09