Cloverhill Bakery - Apple Danish  » Food  »
2.0
  • I do wish that the Cloverhill Bakery Apple Danish had a richer cinnamon flavor to offer to complement the apple flavoring, but unfortunately, this danish falls somewhat sort when it comes to the cinnamon

• by GenesisOne

I do wish that the Cloverhill Bakery Apple Danish had a richer cinnamon flavor to offer to complement the apple flavoring, but unfortunately, this danish falls somewhat sort when it comes to the cinnamon. At times, I had a difficult time tasting the cinnamon and that left this pastry tasting a

little on the bland side.

Perhaps I am just too used to the marriage of apple and cinnamon to appreciate something that has a primarily apple flavor and not so prominent cinnamon flavor, but regardless, I did not find myself enjoying this danish too much.

Oh sure, the thick drizzle of sweet white icing helped to give this danish flavor, but I was hoping for more than just sugary icing.

I was hoping for this danish to also deliver some scrumptious cinnamon among the apple and sugar aspects.

On the upside, I cannot complain when it comes to the size or the ...

• Cloverhill Bakery - Apple Danish
      softness of this danish.

It really is a big danish and it tastes good and fresh when I bite into it.

The dough is real soft, even if I do not have the opportunity to heat it up in the microwave.

Still, these qualities, while important, are not enough to sway

me to purchase this apple danish again.

The apple and sugar aspects are fine, but there is not enough cinnamon to win over my taste buds and so, after I finished the package that I purchased, I felt more than convinced that these danishes would not find their way to my home again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811897460630/k2311a1118/11.18.09