Sony DSC-N2 camera  » Cameras  »
  • I bought my Sony DSC-N2 at Best Buy for about 400 dollars when it first came out
  • I love the ease of use, especially when it's on auto mode
  • The positives of this slim compact, high-quality shooting camera definitely outweigh the few negatives

• by Jpesh

I bought my Sony DSC-N2 at Best Buy for about 400 dollars when it first came out. Out of all the compacts there it was the most expensive one.

All of the other cameras had up to 8 megapixels, but this one has over 10 megapixels.

It also had the largest screen, 3 inches, and was a

touch screen.

I love the ease of use, especially when it’s on auto mode.

It can also be set to manual mode and you can change all of the modes, but I don’t really need that because I don’t know what most of it means.

I really like the fact that it can take extremely close shots ...

• with the macro focus, and it can do so with extreme quality.

A downside that I have found with this camera is that the flash is horrible, it is extremely bright, but never seems to work very well in low lighting environments.

On the camera, the flash looks like it was jammed into the top corner, like

it was an after thought.

The exterior of the camera is good-looking and it is very slim for such a high megapixel camera.

However, the camera is not the most ergonomic thing ever, but I’m very gentle with it so I have no problems handling it.

The positives of this slim compact, high-quality shooting camera definitely outweigh the few negatives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431811897380630/k2311a1118/11.18.09