Kiehls Lip Balm
  • The main balm product I have used on my lips since I was a youth is Vaseline but in recent years, as my skin has become drier generally, I have noticed that my lips can get quite dry and start to peel
  • Firstly, it was a bit runnier than I expected but I found that a small amount goes a long way and my lips feel instantly hydrated as I apply it

• by jeanne71

The main balm product I have used on my lips since I was a youth is Vaseline but in recent years, as my skin has become drier generally, I have noticed that my lips can get quite dry and start to peel. It seems that Vaseline is not enough anymore.

The Kiehl’s Lip Balm is a favorite of celebrities and has a celebrity price tag of £8.

50 from Harrods for a

little 15ml tube.

This is the most high brow emollient lip balm I have ever purchased! It is much better than Vaseline though.

It promises to soothe dry and chapped lips and help protect against the drying effects of the weather and contains cotton seed oil, oxtinoxate and squalane, if that means anything to you.

I am pleased to say that this is not tested on animals by the ...

• way.

I like this lip balm very much.

Firstly, it was a bit runnier than I expected but I found that a small amount goes a long way and my lips feel instantly hydrated as I apply it.

It is different to Vaseline which sits like a grease on the lips, because this made them actually feel really soft and did not feel greasy but smooth as velvet.

Vaseline also wears

off quite quickly but this did last longer but as I drinks lots of cups of coffee in the day I always end up applying it a good few times, but it is relatively long lasting.

The peeling on my lips has smoothed out and they feel a lot more cared for.

This is an expensive little tube for kissable lips but it is an effective, quality product that keeps its promises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811897300630/k2311a1118/11.18.09