Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Pretty Pink
  • My husband and I like to watch what we eat, so we use the smaller dinner plates for our meals to keep the calories down
  • I would definitely recommend these dishes to my friends

• by CHoney

I purchased two sets of these dishes at Walmart last year, and have been really happy with them. I always receive compliments about how pretty they are from our dinner guests.

The square shape of the dishes are very unique and practical. The dishes fit very nicely into the

dishwasher, and do not roll around like round plates can. The two plate sizes are great, and the patterns on the plates are very elegant.

My husband and I like to watch what we eat, so we use the smaller dinner plates for our meals to keep the calories down. The smaller plates hold a lot of food!

The square bowls are very deep, and are perfect for cereal or soup. The bowls do get a little warm with hot soup in them, so you need to be careful. The plates can also transfer heat if very ...

• Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Pretty Pink
      hot food is placed on them.

The design on the cups are so pretty! I saw the cups at a friend’s house and wanted to have the set for myself.

What I really like about these dishes are how slim they are, and how nicely they stack in the cupboard.

They don’t take up as much room as regular dishes, so they are great if you have limited space or want to have more room in your cupboard.

They are easy to clean, and so far I have no scratches or stains on them. I would definitely recommend these dishes to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531811897290630/k2311a1118/11.18.09