Shielding Hydro-Tint SPF 15 (Ivory)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Plus, it has SPF, so it helps a lot on the areas where I usually burn the worst, on my forehead, nose and cheeks

• by jojo3800

After trying the other face products Eyes Lips Face has to offer, I was very surprised at how well they work. I am almost afraid that they work a little too well, because now I feel like I should always be wearing makeup, just to look like my everyday made up self.

It’s not too bad, but I still like to have a little bit of an illusion, even for a day just at the beach or when I am hanging out with friends.

But, just like always ELF has a product that has come through for me ,and so now I

barely have to worry about it, because they have the perfect, lightweight product that gets me through every day.

It is called their shielding hydro-tint SPF 15.

It is perfect for lazy days because it is sheer, but still looks great as a luminizer without any kind of foundation or primer or anything.

Plus, it has SPF, so it helps a lot on the areas where I usually burn the worst, on my forehead, nose and cheeks.

So, I use this much like the other, using the darker color tint (Rosy Beige) for the hollows of my cheek, chin, and the sides ...

• of my nose.

Then I use this one for the top of my nose, my temples, and my cheek bones.

This is perfect for getting a natural look, while still sculpting my face enough to make it look like I have high cheekbones and a straight nose, without any kind of surgery.

It hasn’t made me dislike my natural self; it is just that I like to enhance what I have now, so that I look my very best for ever occasion.

This is perfect for a day when you wake up late and don’t have a lot of time for your

normal routine, or for a hot day at the theme park or beach when all your normal makeup would have washed or melted away.

This only has one downfall, that it is a small bottle and so if you are like me and use it all the time for going outside on the weekends, then it will probably run out pretty fast.

But it is only one dollar a bottle, so the expenses won’t run up too high or too fast.

You will probably still end up spending less for this tinted moisturizer in a year than for others, and it is just as good quality too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811897200630/k2311a1118/11.18.09